by Answers  12/01/2014  120 Page Views
2 Comments  Family & de facto law, financial agreements, consent orders
Hi there
I'm preparing for a property conciliation conference and I'm not sure what forms I need to complete with regard to superannuation?? I have printed out the current value of my super from the super's website. Is this enough or do I need to complete the Form 6 and Superannuation Information Request Form to get an offical valuation? Neither my ex or myself are proposing to split our super at this stage.
Thanks in advance