by prento1961  25/11/2016  316 Page Views
1 Comments  Immigration law, student visa, employment visa, partner visa
Not sure if anyone can offer advice. You fellow, current age 22. Parent came to Australia ex NZ approx 12 years ago, he was only a youngster. His parent never filed for permanent residency and goes from job to job. The young man has completed Year 12 (5 years ago) and has had a terrible time finding work. He cannot join the military (as desire) or attend Tertiary education unless he funds it up front.

Does anyone know what his options are? I have suggested going back to NZ, stay with his other parent and seek work in NZ, even joining military there, although he has known Australia longer than NZ especially as a young adult.