by pilbaragal  19/02/2016  151 Page Views
4 Comments  Family & de facto law, financial agreements, consent orders
Hi All

Here are the facts

2 houses, mortgage under both names
2 children
1 house has tenants in, the other is sitting- locks have been changed on me, I have no access to house
Separated 6 months
No contact at all between myself and him (VRO)

I want to sell and cut all ties with my ex, he is refusing to sell, though can not afford the repayments on mortgage and neither can I.
I can not make contact with him in regards to this

I am stuck as to what I can do to sell these properties.

Please help