by 68siale  20/12/2017  398 Page Views
3 Comments  Immigration law, student visa, employment visa, partner visa
Hi I am new here but I am asking on behalf of another girlfriend who is currently on her bridging visa and she would like to know if she can sponsor a relative to visit her. she is doing cash jobs and getting by and she doesn't benefit from centrelink. she gets assistance from church groups. any advice would be beneficial for her.