by prento1961  24/07/2015  235 Page Views
0 Comments  Immigration law, student visa, employment visa, partner visa
Seeking advice for a young friend. Parents came from NZ in 2002. Young fellow was around 10yo. He is now 22yo. His father moved back to NZ and mother stayed. He recently only found out he does not have a VISA of any sort... Not sure how that works.

I have suggested he needs to get this sorted as soon as possible but now he's frightened to contact immigration in the fear they will send him back to NZ, no where to go as his father doesn't want him living with him.

Is there an organisation that can offer advice or even someone here? If he has no VISA how would he go seeking permanent residency. I think his mother is a bit dodgy to and doesn't really care if he leaves home, with no where to go. Really wants him to keep quiet about his situation

Thanks,prento19612015-07-24 13:09:05