by camille  17/10/2015  2139 Page Views
0 Comments  Immigration law, student visa, employment visa, partner visa

i have a question concern the 457 visa.

I'm sponsor as a chef at the moment and i'm looking to start doing some uber job to increase my salary.
i read than with the 457 visa we can not work for two different company, but with uber i will work for myself, so i would like to know if it's apply as well?
they ask us to provide an abn number for the tax.

so my question is, is it possible to work for uber and being sponsor with a 457 visa?