by beingpushout  21/08/2018  114 Page Views
2 Comments  Commercial law, litigation, contracts, IP, property law
If a home service company sends a non-licensed technician to do plumbing work at your home and that technician claims there is a major problem (blockage in drain pipe) that requires additional work (excavation and exploratory work), can you report them to NSW FairTrading and claim the cost charged for the original work and the work he claimed was needed?