by emca01  17/05/2019  78 Page Views
0 Comments  Family & de facto law, financial agreements, consent orders
i AGREE you don't have to pay.

But, you also need to know that CSA should not be expecting you to pay. All CSA should be doing is communicating that the ex has made an application to increase child support. You are within your rights to challenge the reason for the change of assessment.emca012019-05-18 06:24:10