by ahuja15  15/03/2016  106 Page Views
0 Comments  Immigration law, student visa, employment visa, partner visa
Hi All,

I am separated from my husband from last 8 months. I have a child of age 2 years.

We are planning to go to Australia on tourist visa. Will I be able to take my child with me, without the consent of my estranged husband (hes not ready to give his consent)

Is there any way out by which me and my child can go to Australia?