by Rei  05/04/2015  392 Page Views
1 Comments  Immigration law, student visa, employment visa, partner visa
Dear Madam/Sir,

I am writing on behalf of my Filipina friend that is on Partner (Provisional) (class UF) visa which was granted 2 weeks ago. Her husband (Australian citizen) has wrote to the immigration in Queensland to withdraw the sponsorship for her visa stating that they are differences in their marriage. She was surprised about her husband's decision as they happy and good before she left Australia to have holiday in the Philippines. I am wondering if my friend can still enter and live in Australia? Does anybody here know the processes of immigration on canceling visa? Can I complain to the immigration regarding domestic violence seeing he has hurt me physically few months ago? is this enough reason for me to keep my visa? Hoping to hear from you soon. Thank you.