by ajr63  13/01/2014  167 Page Views
3 Comments  Family & de facto law, financial agreements, consent orders

My ex-wife and I have a disabled son. She has applied for the Disability Support Pension for him and it is deposited into a bank account. I believe she is accessing his pension for her own selfish purposes and little is being used to support his needs.
How can I have joint access to this bank account so I can ensure he benefits from this pension?