by Baddoneby  20/12/2018  162 Page Views
5 Comments  Discuss legal issues that are of a general nature
My 15 yo sons mother has purchased alcohol for him.
This event happened the other day.
He admitted that she bought it for him and admitted consuming it with his mates in HER house.
I have confronted him about it and he knows the seriousness of the issue.

Suggestions on what to do? Advise police, can she be prosecuted? Department of Human Services?