by Irl  04/04/2019  239 Page Views
6 Comments  Family & de facto law, financial agreements, consent orders
Im in N.S.W and wanting to get divorced. When our child was born I had to have time off work to care for her and then I needed to work different hours in order to accommodate getting our child to daycare ect. my ex has a substantially higher amount of super than myself. if we can come to an agreement ourselves to a super split do we need to use solicitors or can we do it without them?