by jaldmead  13/11/2012  786 Page Views
2 Comments  Commercial law, litigation, contracts, IP, property law
I am a sole trader who will be working form home and selling products online. My products are sourced form australian wholesalers and I have no employees.

My question is do I need public liability or products insurance ?

Any help would be appreciated