-Incident: Shoplifting from VIC stores. Left AU before summons issued
-) Is there any option for a lawyer to represent me in this case and appear in the court, without my presence in the country?
-)I am thinking to come back to Australia. What will happen if I come back. As I left country without receiving the summons.
1) Will there be any arrest warrant issued already? Even if its not a major crime, do they issue arrest warrant? Is there any way to know if arrest warrant is already issued or not?
2) I read online that a lookout notice will be issued and passed to airport so will get arrested as soon as I land in Australia. Is it true? Do they do that for monir cases like this? IS there any way to know that.
3) I don't know the section of what legislation i am charged with. But as I have pleaded guilty, and its my first ever crime in my life.
- Will I be charged with a fine alone or with a fine and some community service?
- Or Is there any possibility to send me jail? Then how many months approximately?
- If its jail, I read online that instead of jail, some kind of â€˜probated sentenceâ€™ so will not send to jail, but will some sort of house arrest.
4) will the judge Record the conviction. Then I wont be able to get any jobs in future at all
5) Any chance for Deportation?
6) If I get arrested from airport, then
- Will they release me on bail and ask to appear on court on a later date?
- Will they put in jail till they get a court date?
- If they directly take me to court, then judge will pass judgement on my case right away?
#Thanks a lot in advance.QuestionsSteev332016-01-21 17:56:19