by chris57  27/02/2016  951 Page Views
9 Comments  Employment law, compensation law
My hubby has been accused of sexual harrassment and bullying. Union is involved. Investigatiion is being done internally. But husband of the complainent is on committee to investigate. They dont want him in the job. where do we stand and what can we do.