by kyle34  28/02/2016  86 Page Views
0 Comments  Discuss legal issues that are of a general nature
Good evening,

I made a statement of claim for $900.
The defendant didn't reply etc.
I registered a default and issued a writ to collect money/possess goods.

When the sheriff turned up to the address, the defendant has moved house in the last month. (he was renting). With no forwarding address.

What are my options now?

I have his bank details, I have a photocopy of his Drivers Licence and I have his Tax file number. (he was an employee of mine)

Thankyou for your assistance