by pinkgirl  13/11/2018  190 Page Views
1 Comments  Family & de facto law, financial agreements, consent orders
I am considering leaving my husband, we have 2 properties together.
One is the home we live in which is in both names and mortgage is in both names.
The other is an investment property owned by our SMSF!
Just wondering how I go about selling the properties if my husband refuses to sell or doesn't agree.
Is it possible to get a Court order to sell the properties without his consent??
I don't know sorry have not had to go through this before.
Thank you