by Legal999  25/01/2018  258 Page Views
1 Comments  Immigration law, student visa, employment visa, partner visa
Dear AussieLegals,
My mother (71 years old) hold an Australian Permanent Residency since 2010. Her Passport has a sticker that has a date, name Parenting Subclass 103 Visa. This document has expied and we obtained a new passport( doesnt have a sticker about her Permanent Visa)
Just now, I took her on a three weeks overseas trip, using her New Passport, not realising that the old passport has a small writing - must not arrive after 2013.
Australian Immigration told us that her visa has expied. I had to fill in an application form that lets her in.I have applyed for her Returning Resident Visa on line. I feel sick to my stomac, worring of what is going to happend.
Please, give some advise.