by K  10/08/2021  0 Page Views
0 Comments  Family & de facto law, financial agreements, consent orders
My application for recovery orders was heard today however it appears that only interim orders were made, and no actual recovery order issued. The other party has refused to handover the child as per the orders made today. Can the AFP act to recover a child on interim orders from the court only?