by josh  04/08/2020  0 Page Views
1 Comments  Wills, probate, letters of administration, powers of attorney

Hi I'm just wondering if there is a way I can let my son live in my house once I pass away. I will be leaving my son and daughter 50% each but I would like my son to live in the house as long as he needs to without his sister having the power to sell it once he moves out they can both sell it.