by Aditya  18/01/2016  73 Page Views
0 Comments  Employment law, compensation law
Hi forum members and experts,

The company in which I am currently working as a full time employee has a contract with me stating --

" This Agreement may be terminated at any time by either party by giving 90 days notice in writing "

Since its a very long period , my query is can I buy out ( or in other words can I ask the company to withhold my salary for the remaining duration if I wish to end the contract before 90 days. ) as now the company is using this to withhold me from changing jobs and not giving and annual increments as well.

Your response will be highly appreciated in this matter.

Please advice.