by picadilly  06/02/2014  5571 Page Views
12 Comments  Discuss legal issues that are of a general nature
For the past year I have been stalked and harassed by an ex associate. I have taken to blocking their emails and texts, changing my phone number etc. Recently they have now been sending strange solicitors letters trying to intimidate me. Now that is not working they have taken to harassing via text and phone friends of mine. A friend had to call the police as they verbally attacked her late last year. Is there any way I can stop this via a PVO? they live in another state but travel to my state regularly