by Cathy  15/10/2020  0 Page Views
1 Comments  Family & de facto law, financial agreements, consent orders


My husband walked out 2 years ago and he has not contributed anything to the repayment of our joint mortgage and further expenses. I have tried to refinance but I've had no success in being able to borrow more funds to buy him out.

My question is,  Is there a way to remove him from the title ? 

I'm trying to find out if it's worth pursuing through a solicitor? 

 Thanks for reading