by JAJKP2012  14/01/2014  139 Page Views
2 Comments  Family & de facto law, financial agreements, consent orders
Hi there

Is anyone able to tell me if I can initiate a property settlement application, and then initiate Parenting orders at a later date if consent orders for children's matters cannot be agreed upon.

Or is it more suitable to make one single application for both from the outset.

I will be self-representing.