by OGNOP  12/09/2005  1008 Page Views
0 Comments  Family & de facto law, financial agreements, consent orders

Hi,can someone help with this,my ex wife and i want to settle our property together as we have come to a mutual agreement,i want to remove my interest and name from a property which is owned by us both and has no mortgage on it,how do we go about this as there is no dispute,she has agreed to pay me an amount and i hand over the house,can this be done without solicitors,courts etc ?we are not yet divorced and neither of us are requesting this happens at this stage,we have been seperated for over 5 years,thanks k.t

*Also can someone tell me how i remove my name from the title,thanks again,k.t