by Linda  20/02/2021  0 Page Views
1 Comments  Employment law, compensation law

My daughter came too visit and her car caught fire in my garage. I was renting and the car has damaged all contents of the house . The car was insured with RAC Comprenhensive , but they refuse too cover the damage the car caused.


Is there any advice on this?