by Josh  31/03/2020  0 Page Views
1 Comments  Family & de facto law, financial agreements, consent orders

I'm currently representing myself in parenting proceedings but will start looking for a lawyer after the next hearing date.


The kids are presently living fulltime with me and not spending time with my ex-wife. She was given supervised time, did it once, and never again.


I am confident that she is suffering from drug and alcohol abuse, as well as mental health issues.

I would like to have a psychologist appointed to assess her in relation to her mental health. Am I able to request these orders at the next directions hearing or will I be required to do another interim hearing?


Thank you.