by Shelby  22/10/2021  0 Page Views
0 Comments  Employment law, compensation law
I entered a car park, read the "no parking/private car park" sign and attempted to make turn to exit and park elsewhere. When I made this turn, I drove over the lip/edge/kerb of the car park and my car got stuck and was suspended (similar to a seesaw, but my tyres were touching the ground) and needed two tow trucks to get it down. The lip/kerb was brick, the drop over the other side was approx 50-60cm at the highest, there are not barriers/barricades/wheels stops. Would I be able to seek damages/reimbursement for the fees etc as the car park doesn't seem to meet Aus Standards?