by DJL  14/11/2012  410 Page Views
1 Comments  Immigration law, student visa, employment visa, partner visa
I am a Permanent Resident of Australia and my partner and I are expecting a baby, the problem is that she does not have a visa for australia and I want my child to be born here in Australia, we can not apply for a defacto visa as we do not have the 12 months evidence required to lodge the application, she is due to give birth in May, can anyone advise me on how I can bring my partner back to Australia so we can be together and have our child here. a tourist visa will not give us enough time.