by I am rumple  14/03/2016  352 Page Views
3 Comments  Criminal law, traffic matters, DUI, assault, theft, fraud
My car is not in my possession, it is registered in someone else's name and they are refusing to give me my car i have paid for it, it is rightfully mine is there any legal thing i could possibly to to get my property back?