by missinglink  04/03/2019  94 Page Views
6 Comments  Wills, probate, letters of administration, powers of attorney
I am an Australian Citizen and considered as a non-resident of Australia because I now reside full time in Europe

I've opened up a PTY LTD Company in Australia - I have a Resident Director in Australia who is a family member and Im the second director

I cannot trade without a business bank account... surprise surprise!

The bank has said that I need to physically be in the bank alongside my other director to make it happen.

The only other way is POA.

Is it plausible to get say my father to be more POA?

How can I go about setting this up by myself? Thanks in advance