by Solstrejf  11/08/2017  989 Page Views
5 Comments  Immigration law, student visa, employment visa, partner visa
I was granted my permanent residency in December 2013. Early 2014 my husband and I seperated and in may 2014 my son and I relocated back to our home country.
Now my son and I are going back to Australia early next year to visit my sons father and his family for 14 days. I'm assuming I don't need to apply for a visa for my son who has dual citizenship (will be traveling on his passport of my home country), but I'm unsure wether or not I need to apply for a visitor visa seeing as I haven't lived in Australia for 4 years almost at the time of our visit next year? Solstrejf2017-08-11 01:07:23