by lingling07  03/11/2012  190 Page Views
1 Comments  Immigration law, student visa, employment visa, partner visa

I am on a permanent residency visa subclass 175, do i need to wait for 2 years after livign in australia so that i can sponsor my dad to australia. My dad has 3 children, me in australia, and 2 in vietnam. He renounced one of them 10 years ago (got a letter from the government to prove it) and that one is in the prison at this moment, and my dad divorced. I would be greatful if anyone can help me to answer my question. Again, thanks for taking your time to read my post