by Answers  13/01/2014  266 Page Views
2 Comments  Family & de facto law, financial agreements, consent orders
On my orders it states I have to send various documents to "the nominated organisation to conduct the conciliation conference". As the conciliation conference is being held with a Registrar of the Federal Circuit Court in a country registry, where would I send the documents?. To Melbourne or the local court house?