by Calmar  16/01/2014  1855 Page Views
1 Comments  Family & de facto law, financial agreements, consent orders
If I am served with a subpoena in respect of Family Court Procedings to attend as a witness (I have not provided an affidavit but I am referenced in procedings) how can I object to that subpoena.

I am advised that if I decline to answer on grounds of self incrimination I can be issued with an "indemnity certificate". What is that?

In addition, magistrate has confirmed they can rule on questions as to their relevance. How is it likely to go do if I "do not remember"?