by Irl  08/01/2019  152 Page Views
3 Comments  Discuss legal issues that are of a general nature
Im having problems with my neighbour which started because I refused to go to court and lie for her. She started making complaints saying my dog is barking non stop from the time I leave early in the morning to the time I get home late at night and that I stay at my ex husbands house for a week at a time and dont come home to the dog. The ranger was really nice and said he would ring the lady that rang back and make sure he had the right house, the ranger come back and said that the person he talked to had no idea what he was talking about so it was a false name and number given. my neighbour then sends me a text saying "your ranger friend looks cute hope ur dog hasn't run away". A couple of weeks later I get a ranger bashing on the door with another complaint about the dog, I told him the other rangers name and what had happened last time and he said he was the one that took the call and she didn't want to make an official complaint but just wanted them to come see me about the dog and nothing further happened. she has since started making all kinds of racket and banging on the fence with a voice recorder in her hand trying to make the dog bark at her and she is visibly writing stuff down everytime I walk outside when she is home. At one point she was standing in my front yard singing or what she calls "prayer walking". I have installed noise activated cctv cameras to make sure my dog isn't barking even though 6 of my neighbours have said no the dog isn't barking. I've spoken to the police about the court thing and the police officer informed me that the name I had for her was not correct and they told me what her actual name is. I recently received a request for mediation from community justice nsw gov and it states your neighbour (insert name) is requesting mediation. Apparently she has tried to make further complaint to the rangers and they have said she has to do mediation first. I spoke to the crc people and said that I would attend mediation with her provided its in her actual legal name and not the alias she has told them, they said they will ring her back and see if she is willing to provide her legal name or if she wanted to drop it. I really feel like it would have been easier to just lie and do what she wanted. Shes done a bunch of other things that she can do anonymously but I would be writing a novel to list the things this woman is doing.Irl2019-01-08 22:42:06