by Barrbcow  29/09/2009  6 Comments  185 Page Views
Immigration law, student visa, employment visa, partner visa
Our case officer has asked for Evidence demonstrating that both applicant and sponsor are fee to marry (such as a single status certificate, or civil register showing you are single).
The strange thing is I sent my birth, marriage and divorce certificate with the application so doesn't that prove I am now single??

Also where would my fiance get one of these in the middle east? He holds a Jordanian passport but he was born in Kuwait? Also will he need one from both Kuwait and Jordan as he spent 2 years at university in Jordan.

Thanks for any help