by mumof2girls  13/03/2019  68 Page Views
2 Comments  Family & de facto law, financial agreements, consent orders
Just a quick question I have lost my child custody legal papers from court during my lawyer charges me $60 just for a phone call so don't want to ask for a copy as it would cost so I able to go and get them from the courts? or is there another way to get them?