by Gail  23/01/2020  0 Page Views
1 Comments  Wills, probate, letters of administration, powers of attorney

My ex-husband passed recently intestate and technically insolvent. There is a house that was on the market at the time of death under direction from the mortgage lender and a secured vehicle loan in which the finance lender is also chasing reposession. Once this items are repossessed (not sure of technical term) the remaining estate only involves household contens and personal possessions not exceeding $10,000. There is only 1 beneficiary child being 9 years of age. I could sit back and do nothing but this would mean my son loses access to minor personal sentimental items. That being the case I feel I could take on the role of limited administrator but don't have the funds to do this, as I now also lose child support. My earnings do not qualify me for legal aid so how can I get access to the principal registrar of the supreme court without having to seek the services of a lawyer. Thanks