by meatytwo  30/03/2019  157 Page Views
3 Comments  Family & de facto law, financial agreements, consent orders

I have long standing court orders for shared arrangements with my two kids (young teenage). They cover both healthcare arrangements and overseas travel, which need both our approval, as well as the usual shared custody times. Now my ex is ignoring them, and has told the kids to cease contact.
I don't want them taken overseas without my consent or any healthcare issues taken care of without me being involved. Is there anything i can do on either front to stop her just doing whatever she likes? Thank you.