by Clayjay  05/09/2017  112 Page Views
2 Comments  Commercial law, litigation, contracts, IP, property law
My brother and I have been paying off a home for our Mother for 15 years. All 3 of us are on the title. We are still paying this off.

I am now estranged from my family 2years ( unable to reconcile) I believe it would be best if I am no longer legally bound to that home.

In the past 18 mths I have paid $30,000 in home improvements, this money was given to Mum to pay contractors so receipts are in her name. I do have some of these receipts.

In working out a buy out figure how would this be done ?

I am confident my brother will fight to give me nothing. Discussing this with him is impossible. He will not answer my calls. Mother buries head in sand.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated
All the best