by tr888z  06/11/2009  340 Page Views
1 Comments  Criminal law, traffic matters, DUI, assault, theft, fraud
a couple of weeks ago, i caught my now (ex) partner, exposing himslf 2 my 9 year old daughter...i waited to get get her by herslf and asked her what had happened that morning , and she dropped a massive heartstring bomb and said that he was showin her his penis, and that he'd been doin other sickening things to her for the last few years(to sick 2 go into detail on here)
i took her straight to the police, they took her statement and then we moved to the child protection unit...where they continued to take more statements from her...

Anyways they couldnt find any evidence 2 support my daughters statements and he was charged with indecent exposure to a minor(pfrrrt), and child abuse for what happened on that day.....there was a couple of other charges but because i was a witness to what happened im not really allowed to know so the investigator said... this is tearing me apart not knowing whats happening im not allowed to discuss with my daughter what has happened to her yet, which is horrible...i dont know what the other charges are..i dont know what the possible outcome would be ( i want him to pay )..What do i do...how do i find out!!! what will happen or what is the likely outcome!!!!ive rung the lead investigator of my daughters case and she always say she cant discuss it with me...he goes to court on the 9th of november which is monday.. i dont have to be there so im told, but should i be there...
please could u shed a lil bit of light on my situation