by Clive00  15/11/2012  395 Page Views
2 Comments  Immigration law, student visa, employment visa, partner visa
I am preparing an application for a parter visa for my wife.

I am filling in the 40sp form and they require documents detailing my last two yers employment.

I worked in South Korea for one year in 2010-11. I have no longer got any payslips or documents of this. I can get proof from the workplace or Korean tax department, but this can take time.

I need the application done quickly because my wife's tourist visa expires at the end og the month. Is there any way I could lodge the form first and then supply the documents later?