by zaaba  21/05/2018  102 Page Views
1 Comments  Wills, probate, letters of administration, powers of attorney
I just wanted to ask a simple question

If no Will exists [a parent dies intestate], is it possible to legally challenge Victoria's inheritence laws?

The reason being, I have some medical issues. The current Victorian legal inheritance law has been changed so that any children of a deceased parent obtain nothing( if the parent has a spouse )

If medical and/or other issues exist, is it possible to legally challenge that outcome?

thank you