by Craig  24/01/2020  0 Page Views
2 Comments  Family & de facto law, financial agreements, consent orders

hi all, 

my ex wife and I seperated in August 2019.

we both agree totally on what we want. I just don't know how to go about it. I was thinking of gettong the bfa plus.

currently we have a home with a mortgage, but we agree I can buy the house from her and I will pay her out less the debt. if I get the bfa plus how do I go about following through the orders. do I still need a solicitor to remove her from the deeds etc.. 

I know I will need to get a new loan to pay out the joint one we currently have and to pay her out. it will also need to include a agreed amount which I have agreed to pay so We don't touch each other super.

just not sure of all the steps and what order they need to be done