by Anita  08/08/2020  0 Page Views
1 Comments  Criminal law, traffic matters, DUI, assault, theft, fraud


i am choosing not to go through the Police to have someone charged with GBH/Commonlaw assault, trespass etc. 

I am struggling to find the form I need

ie In SA it is called a information and summons 

Criminal Procedural Act 1921

Sec. 49,57, 101, 104 (for example)

Can anyone help me find the correct form needed please?