by Kleinzeit  19/01/2016  416 Page Views
5 Comments  Family & de facto law, financial agreements, consent orders

My ex, through her lawyer, has made an Initiating Application for Financial Settlement (married 25 years, separated for 2 years, divorced 3 months) I am preparing my Response now. Self-representing at this stage.

When I was served the documents by a third party document server, I noted that the Financial Statement has no supporting documents attached. No tax returns, super valuations etc.

Should I check with the court to see if supporting documents have been lodged, but the lawyer did not send them to me? If they are lodged should I make a complaint about this? Who to?

If they haven't been lodged, am I able to contact the lawyer directly to request the documents.