by kawaii  12/11/2009  689 Page Views
12 Comments  Immigration law, student visa, employment visa, partner visa
We have collated all the info and paperwrk for the applicati0n. I asked my bf to obtain a cert of singleness frm the national statistics ofc in the philippines...His status is married, he got married 7 yrs ago but the c0mmunication with hs wife stopped 6 years.His wife is nw with hr partner and have kids. Now, would his status as married could be a pr0blem? Shall he pr0cess annullment of marrge which wud take ages to settle? Any advice pls?