by Selwyn  06/02/2014  289 Page Views
4 Comments  Family & de facto law, financial agreements, consent orders
An unmarried couple, father is British, and the woman is Australian, have their child born in Australia. The woman does not want to return to the UK. Does anyone now what the father's rights would be? and what legal status would apply?